TOP 10 BOLLYWOOD SONGS FROM THE GOOD OLD DAYS.
The music and lyrics of certain Bollywood tunes instantly get etched in your mind. While the new Bollywood songs are all upbeat and catchy, they have a short shelf life and people tend to forget about them just as quickly as they memorize them. It is the old Bollywood songs that will always be remembered. Be it the lyrics or the musical arrangement, the old songs will forever be on our minds and they are here to stay. Here is a list of Top 10 Bollywood songs from the good old days that are a must-have on your playlist. If you want to hear these Bollywood songs, download or stream them online.
- Ajeebdastanhaiyeh: Part of the mesmerizing score by Shankar Jaikishan for the movie DilApnaPreetParai, this song is the gem of the entire soundtrack. Written by Shailendra and sung by LataMangeshkar, this song touches just the right emotional chords for many of us.
- Aanewala pal janewalahai: A song ideally needs no praise when you know it’s written by Gulzar. But this song from the movie Golmaal, sung by Kishore Kumar and composed by R.D.Burman, tells us so much about life in such a subtle way.
- Lag ja gale: Composed by Madan Mohan Kohli. This song from WohKaunThi will probably be one of those songs that LataMangeshkar will always be remembered by.
- Pyaarkiyatohdarnakya: Why be afraid when you are in love? Is what it literally means. This may well be our song of defiance. Composed by Naushad and sung by LataMangeshkar, you have definitely heard this Hindi song download it if you haven’t.
- Tum itnajomuskurarahe ho: A proper ghazal from the 1980s with easy to understand lyrics written KaifiAzmi and composed and sung by Jagjit Singh, this track is a memorable one and probably always will be.
- Khoyakhoyachand: Nobody did romance better than DevAnand. This song from the movie Kala Bazar is both melodious and meaningful. Composed by S.D.Burman and sung by Md. Rafi.
- Kaatenahikatte: Composed by Laxmikant-Pyarelal, this is one of the most melodious and sensuous songs from the 80s. A duet by Kishore Kumar and Alisha Chinai, this song is a must-hear.
- Tumkodekhatohyehkhayalaya: 1980s was the era of Jagjit Singh and sheer poetries in Bollywood. Beautifully written by Javed Akhtar and sung by Jagjit Singh from the movie SaathSaath, this is definitely the song to choose if you want to dedicate one to the person you love.
- Pal paldilkepaas: A song from the era when love was expressed through letters. This is a perfect romantic go-to song. From the movie Blackmail, this song was sung by Kishore Kumar and composed by Kalyanji-Anandji.
- Zindagikaisihaipaheli: Composed by Salil Chaudhary and sung by Manna Dey, this beautiful song is all you need to feel better after a long day.
So this was our list of Top 10 Bollywood songs from the good old days. Let us know what you think of them.